Any plans to work on your car over Xmas?

old-git

Car
Elan & Robin Hood
We are having a Bah Humbug Christmas this year. Going nowhere, having no one over. Been a very busy and somewhat traumatic year (having to put down a cat, dog and horse) so we decided to have a quiet one.

However........... During the break I am going to strip my latest Sapphire Cosworth ready for eBay next year. I hope to complete the strip in 2 days. After that I plan to do some serious work on the Elan, with my wife's blessing!!!! She wants to see it finished almost as much as I do.

Anyone else got any auto plans for the Xmas break?

Yeh got my whole Boxing Day planned out lmao. The suspension kit i'm getting for christmas is going on. Hoping to spend a little christtmas money on a set of wheels for old gal and also going to be doing some nice air box modifications and 3-pipe mod to enhance the aftermarket panel filter even more. So will keep me busy for a few hours. Might even fit Vectra Cam covers to replace the stupid ones that come standard on the older V6 engines.

I might work on the zed, it's been quiet since being sorn'd in September so in need of some love :love:

I may also do a few jobs on the Disco and I'm sure, if all goes to plan, we will be doing a few little jobs on the MGF we are aquiring as a replacement for the smashed Jimny.

yep. front bumper and wings are coming of for paint. getting a new door for the drivers side. an give the car a damn good clean inside and out

the mrs wont get me an xbox for xmas:( so seeing as though i dont want or need anything else. she is getting me new wishbones so i can rip the bushes out and replace them with my poly ones
also a oil catch tank and pipe work so thees will probably get done over the xmas period and if i can be arsed i might do some more on my wheels (but i doubt it :embarrest:)