Always my turn to fill it up

billyo

Track Warrior
Why is it always my turn to fill the car up with Petrol?

I am beginning to think that my girlfriend is alergic to petrol stations. I always get the car back 3 miles before the red light comes up! :evil: I don't know how she does it.

Does this happen to anyone else and have you got any ideas that will help me out?

I get this too. It's as if she can drive around just above empty for days but the second I get the car back, the gauge starts moving!!

I think it's a female talent to be honest. My dad complains my mum and sister do it all the time.

Womens intuition perhaps! We do share this job out but I would say it is a 60/40 split to me filling it up and when it comes to driving it the split is reversed to 40/60

You could just fill it up with a few pounds worth and pretend you didn't notice;)

It's clearly not a money thing with most, as opposed to sheer laziness. My father gave my mum and sister a company fuel-card - but the tank still comes back empty.

Its normally me that takes the trip to the petrol station, normally just an excuse to go for a bit of a random drive though lol :)