All in One DVD GPS Player for my Audi A3 2004 - Bluetooth?

T

tommyboss

Hello guys, how are you?

I hope you can help me.... I bought a All in One DVD GPS Player for my Audi and im very happy but i cant understand how to connect the Bluetooth of my iPhone 4s...

can you please help me????? I tried many times but no way .......

Here you can have a look to the features of the unit:

Best Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings and Welcome to TorqueCars My Friend! :)

Sorry buddy but TC forum rules clearly state that: no new member may post up any URL links or photos until they have made 10 posts or more; you must have missed this in our terms and conditions when you joined us ;)

As long as the unit you have described is a genuine bluetooth enabled handsfree kit as well, then this is ridiculously easy to do. You will need to go into "settings" on the DVD unit (you neglected to mention the manufacturer) then go into "connectivity" (exact wording is manufacturer specific) and look for bluetooth. You will have to switch on the make "discoverable mode" or the "find me" mode; this will make the DVD unit discoverable or to put it into laymans terms "you will be able to find this via another device" Go into Settings on the iPhone 4s and select General then Bluetooth, switch it on then select Discoverable mode. When the iPhone has discovered the DVD it will ask for a Pairing code pin number before you will be allowed to pair with the device. Some devices will generate a random four digit number and some will utilise a generic manufacturer pin i.e. 0000 or 1111 or 1234 etc check your manual. Once pin has been entered and accepted the DVD device will then start to read your contact list from your phone. You will then need to adjust your speaker and microphone levels via the settings menu on the DVD unit.

Good luck.