ahoy my fellow peeps

nashermay

Wrench Pro
Car
none
hi all i am from South Africa Cape town. i dont obtain a car at the moment but loving my bro`s BMW 330i e46. i am intending to buy me a old school mini(MR BEAN). can anyone help me find a new one as i have plans for it lyk dropping in a Mini Cooper s engine in it. i know its going to fly but that how i love my cars to go. so any assistance would be great

You WILL grow to love this place even more! Take your time reading everything, as there is so much information to take in, it is so very easy to miss something really valuable! :)

i am already hooked dude like to the max. but i need some help dude, do you may be have any idea were i can obtain a 96 model mini as i would love this car. i dont want to do much work to it still but if i have to i will. i am really keen on the mini cooper s engine conversation.

Well if you were here in dear old England then not a problem! But in SA? no I personally cannot help you. We do have quite a few members here from SA who hopefully will see this thread and will then be able to point you in the right direction! I wish you the very best of luck with your search :)

Well I am awaiting the imminent arrival from Sweden of a 500BHP Race engine for my Saab 9-3SS to keep my NOS system company. ;)

You will have some fabricating of certain equipment to do, but other chaps have fitted far bigger engines into this particular car! You are only ever limited by your wallet and your imagination ;)

I know of an old school Rover V8 being shoe horned into one! The chap drove the car from the back seat :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back