Advanced driving qualifications.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What advanced driving qualifications do you hold? Are extra qualifications and training important?

What driving courses are you planning to take or wanting to do?

Have no advanced driving qualifications at the moment. Looked into this about 5 years ago now, but after I approached my insurer about it, they said it would not make any difference when it comes to lowering my insurance premiums so I did not bother with it in the end. :(

Now that the seed off thought has been planted so to speak, I might try again and see what if anything has changed over the years :)

Have no advanced driving qualifications at the moment. Looked into this about 5 years ago now, but after I approached my insurer about it, they said it would not make any difference when it comes to lowering my insurance premiums so I did not bother with it in the end. :(

Now that the seed off thought has been planted so to speak, I might try again and see what if anything has changed over the years :)

Surely, the advanced driving tuition is the important bit, any insurance premium savings are just a bonus :)

Surely, the advanced driving tuition is the important bit, any insurance premium savings are just a bonus :)

It is an important bit! but was all geared up for some sort of a premium reduction, (which people in the know said I would get) as I took a brief holiday from owning Saabs to owning a 500 SEL Brabus for 4 months. Insurance cost at the time involved the word "Ouch" :)