A short hello

SubyClaire

Hi

I'm a newbie but not going to be around for long as I have to sell my car really quickly since I'm getting a new one (a boring run of the mill car, but better mpg for all the commuting I'll be doing).

My car is listed in the cars for sale section - just search using my user name: SubyClaire. You'll be able to view photos and more details there. Any offers considered on this lovely MY00 2l turbo with number plate *555UBY.

I really want the car to go to a real lover of performance cars, so if anyone knows anyone who'd be interested, please let me know. I really need to find someone by next weekend if possible.

Thanks

SubyClaire

yeh i'd wanna stay but not sure my new car would warrant me being on here! The shame of selling my scoob - How will I cope?! :'(

Of course you could stay!!! Not everyone here drives Skylines and Evos! We're just a bunch of people that love cars and enjoy talking about them. Any cars are welcome (unless it's a g-wiz! Lol).

What's the new car gonna be? Maybe not a scoob...but I'm sure it won't be a heap!

Youre still very welcome to stay - we all love driving and we cover the issues that affect all motorists such as taxation, emissions, mpg, road rage etc. And we all like talking about the cars we dream about but will never be able to afford so you will be in good company. Good luck with the sale. ;)

Hi

No, not yet. I've just readvertised it and have dropped the price down to £5245.

Beautiful car, very reliable, amazing to drive, handles well, very good condition inside and out. Sadly, new job forces sale.

One of the newest classic Imprezas around. Much cheaper to tax than the new age cars. Cheaper to insure than an STi (cost me £400 last year). Gets good MPG for this type of car. If you want a flash car that does what it's told, is reliable and superb fun to drive, then this is it!

W reg (2000) Classic Dark Mica Blue, UK Subaru Impreza 2litre turbo including all the usuals PLUS:-

- Private rally-team style number plate, ending *555UBY
- Upgraded Subaru-fitted exhaust (power increase approx 7%!)
- A SPARE brand new standard exhaust
- Upgraded 17" gold alloys - dealer-fitted, from the original UK300s. 10 spoke (5 double spokes)
- Air con (dealer-fitted)
- 3 dash-mounted defi guages - oil pressure, oil temp, turbo
- Tracker (not currently activated)
- "IMPREZA TURBO 2000" mats and "Prodrive" bootliner
- Headlight and fog light protectors
- Subaru stereo
- Dealer-fitted Thatcham security cat 1 system (new Summer 2007 - still under warranty)
- Recent cambelt and kit change (Oct 2007)
- New brake pads all round last summer

- Full service history (serviced every 6 months) and all receipts giving full history of the car since purchase in 2001.- 1 previous owner.
- Approx 85k miles
- MOT March 2009 (Road tax available til 08/08 )

Very good condition and lovingly looked after.

£5245 ono.
Please call 07773 246837 or email torquecars@artdirections.co.uk (Thatcham, Berks)

I cannot stress enough what a lovely car this is, handles beautifully, well looked after, loads of extras. Will be genuinely gutted to sell it.

01driversside_angled.jpg

03frontangled2.jpg

04rearangles.jpg

05driversside.jpg

06passside_1.jpg

08alloy1.jpg

09Dgauges.jpg

10interiors_1.jpg

Last edited:
perfect example of how these cars should be looked after, i would rather sell my kidneys to keep it running than part with it.

finding it hard to believe no one is interested, if i hadnt have already bought this one i would have snapped it up. maybe your not meant to sell it, lol, perhaps your meant to own it indefinately, pmsl, sorry couldnt resist saying that.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back