2ZR Corolla 2007 1.8 dual VVTi Hatch

Andyleg

Car
Corolla SX 2007 1.8
2ZR Corolla 2007 1.8 dual VVTi Hatch upgrades

Hi all, Im new here. Does anyone know of any upgrades to my vehicle? I was thinkin air filter, headers, exhaust. Also thinkin about cooling the engine bay down with bonnet vents, such as those of the current WRC Corolla. Does anyone know where to purchase? Any other info would be much appreciated, re: camshaft, larger throttle body? Cheers :lol:

Last edited:
HI MATE, I WORK FOR TOYOTA IN THE UK. AND I KNOW OF A TUNING COMPANY WHO WORK ALONGSIDE THE TOYOTA CORPORATION IN THE USA. THEY ARE CALLED TRD TOYOTA RACING DEVELOPEMENTS. THEY SUPPLY EQUIPTMENT FOR FAST ROAD UP TO FULL RACE SPEC VEHICLES.

WORTH A LOOK PAL. THE SITE IS A BIT STRANGE THO. IT WILL TAKE SOME GETTING USED TO.

LET US KNOW HOW YOU GET ON

:bigsmile:

HI MATE, I WORK FOR TOYOTA IN THE UK. AND I KNOW OF A TUNING COMPANY WHO WORK ALONGSIDE THE TOYOTA CORPORATION IN THE USA. THEY ARE CALLED TRD TOYOTA RACING DEVELOPEMENTS. THEY SUPPLY EQUIPTMENT FOR FAST ROAD UP TO FULL RACE SPEC VEHICLES.

WORTH A LOOK PAL. THE SITE IS A BIT STRANGE THO. IT WILL TAKE SOME GETTING USED TO.

LET US KNOW HOW YOU GET ON

:bigsmile:

Alright buddy could you please refrain from using CAPS all the time as some people class this as shouting.;) Cheers mate.:D

Cheers Bradzilla.

I have checked that sight b4, hard to find any parts as the engine in the USA, im sure is different, to the one sold here in OZ.

if anyone or you know of anyone who has done or heard of mods to this engine please let me know.