205 1.8 TD XUD7 Mardi Gras, Low Milage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we have for sale my 1994 205 1.8 TD as said in the title.

It's Green Metallic colour with a full black leather interior from a 309 Goodwood Edition which I installed myself at a cost of £300.

It's done 70,500 miles from new (thats not a typo) with a comprehensive service history and old MOT's to prove it's condition and low milage. The previous owner had it from brand new and has spent many hunderds of £'s keeping it in good condition. (It even has the original Clarion radio/casette player which is full functioning!) It's not been stage 1 tuned or been modified in any way (expect the seats)

Standard equipment includes:
Remote central locking, electric windows, PAS, sunroof.

Bad points:
It needs a cambelt, I have looked though all the history and could not find it been done in it's life, also the alternator belt sreeches on start up (indicating it need doing) and it has had some paint on the rear drivers side wheel arch.

The body work is in very good condition with no rust and just some stone chips here and there.

Just to also point out, the milage may still contintue to increase due to the fact I still need to use this for work for the time being.
The reason for sale is that I have bought another car and no longer have the space to keep it (I also have my 306)
I'm asking for £1100ono due to the condtion this is in.

Please send me a PM on here or call/text 07732414417 or send me an e-mail jarrus464@gmail.com

More pictures are avaliable on request, these few are all I have at the moment. (Just charging the camera)

Thanks for looking

Brett

pictures are here for your viewing pleasure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back