2011 Audi Q5 3.2L FSI quattro

romaniannick

Car
2011 Q5 3.2L FSI
Hi,
I just subsribed today.
Last Thursday I piccked up my new 2011 Audi Q5 3.2L FSI Quattro (USA edition), probably among the first in USA.
I live in West Simsbury, Connecticut, USA.
I am thinking to chip tune the car, I talked to APR (Chris Teague) and they sad that currently the do not have any chp for my car and do not plan to have one in the near future. I also talked to Lani from Unitronic and he sad that they might have somthing in couple of weeks. I know that NASP engines do not gain much of the power vs. turbo but a little power and torque is better, also that electronic speed limit is bothering me, not because I will speed but I do not like to be limited in anyway. I would appreciate your comments/sugestions.
Thanks, Nick

Hello and wlecome. A reamp will also enhance the throttle response. I doubt there will be much of a power gain but you will find the car more fun to drive, which is at the end of the day what we are all after.

I can't imagine what it feels like to be one of the first in your country to have a particular model of car. I bet you'll be driving around neelessly just to pose!;)

Welcome. Enjoy the new car, I'm sure some aftermarket parts will be available once a few more models get sold. Until then enjoy having something no one else does.

welcome tot he site mate.

trying giving APR or REVO a shout i think there could be a good chance that the 3.2 in the Q5 could be the same as the 3.2 used throughout the rest of the range.

what speed limiter is on it ? surely the 155 one is more than enough in a heavy beast of a car

Hi guys,
There are 2.5 months since I have my new car (2011 Audi Q5 3.2L FSI, USA edition) and I couldn't find anybody that have an ECU tuning soft/device. Can you help me find one?
Thanks, Nick
P.S. I bought winter tires (Nokian) and wheels as the car came with summer tires.

tjay56,
DTUK tunes diesel engines only, I checked there website but I didn't contact them.
I did contact RENM, they do offer an ECU tuning but I have to remove my ECU and send it to them, they do not offer an OBD tuning like APR, GIAC, etc. Also I do not know how RENM tuning (permanent) will affect my 7 years extended warranty.
Thanks for your reply,
Nick

try revo as well

could be that the encryption hasnt been cracked yet and on the bench mapping hass to be done.

re warrenty even obd2 mapping would affect your warrenty you would need to check it carefully

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back