1978 Jaguar roadster,V12,restored

Ronbros

Torque Junkie
Car
opel-isuzu 1.8 turb
just sayin HELLO to all the guys here!

right now i have two cars,at oppisite ends of the spectrum. plus a daily driver, and wifes car.

#1 is a 1982 Opel-Isuzu diesel fastback coupe,Kadett in germany, Gemini in OZ,,and I-Mark in USA. all sold from GM. remote mount turbo1.8L

#2 Jaguar XJS roadster 1978,V12 aluminum block and heads, lotsa mods=lotsa money,(but oh well).

future plan is a BMW X5 SUV(DIESEL, twinturbo),speak about torque,YUP i like torque ,and let the HP fall where ever!

Ron

Hi and welcome. Have a look around and get yourself up to 10 posts so you can upload some photos for us to gawk at.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

HI, waynne, small world, my 78 Jaguar is RHD ,when i got it,1987, it had papers, in glove box the last time it was registered,plated, was in KENT UK.

took some work to get it legal in USA, but finally got title and proper papers!

i'll post some pix, when i reach more than 10 posts.

some pix of my Jaguar XJSR, rodster,custom,RHD

Attachments

• jag strips,10-22-2012 001.jpg
    jag strips,10-22-2012 001.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2
  • jag strips,10-22-2012 003.jpg
    jag strips,10-22-2012 003.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 4
  • mazda&jag rodst 034.jpg
    mazda&jag rodst 034.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 3
  • mazda&jag rodst 039.jpg
    mazda&jag rodst 039.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 2
  • jag rodstr 016.jpg
    jag rodstr 016.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 2

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back