You are all so great!

Manticorp

I'm new here; and this website is wonderful! Everyone who contributes is amazing :)

I'm now on my second car, my first car being a seat marbella (anyone heard of this?) and now am in a nice peugeot 106 (mk ii) Zest 2 ;)

I Look forward to sharing ideas with all of you on this site! :D
Thank so much :rolleyes:

H

Hi Manticorp and welcome to TorqueCars. Thanks for the recognition in what our members have built up here. :) We have a really friendly forum where people just love helping out. We are also pretty car focussed so discussions tend to stay on track unlike some other forums. You'll fit in nicely. (We do find that diesels tend to crop up all over the place. We suspect that we have been infiltrated by the Diesel Liberation Front :lol:)

My wife had a Seat Marbella - it had the deck chair style back seat and a rubber plunger for the washer jets. Ah they were the days.;) The 106 is a good fun car and we have quite a few 106 members already on board.

Alright mate...welcome to TorqueCars! Thanks for the recognition of this car club! We have attracted a strong following and it's nice to see the following grow bigger and better each day! I'm sure you'll fit in fine around here. :lol: Look forward to your ideas!

Have you made any mods to your 106 yet? Have you got any plans to mod it?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back