yet another newbie saying hi

joostin04

hey everyone, glad to have found a resourceful tuning site such as this one. my name is justin and i just recently purchased my first brand new vehicle, suzuki sx4; not very sporty, but budget was a major concern and it's actually a pretty good car especially for its cheap price.
anyway, i'm sure i'll be posting all sorts of basic, beginner's questions. hope to learn a lot from here and contribute what i can as well!
by the way, what are some cheaper, easy-to-install modifications/upgrades that can be done to a car?

alright mate welcome to the site

easiest mod you could do is install a panel filter in place of the standard paper one. and fit cold air ducting up to the intake of the airbox. itll give you a couple of bhp.

wouldnt advise going for a full induction kit simply coz you said it was a brand new car, might invalidate your warranty

Hi joostin04 welcome to Torquecars - tell all your mates about us! The panel air filter is your best bet. Most people are too afraid to modify new cars which is a bit of a shame. What is the engine size - your are in NY so I'm not sure what Suzuki put in them over there.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back