Yeah, so you want me to introduce myself, eh?

PTSchram

Car
RRC, SWB. Sals
I've been doing nothing but Land Rovers for about the last 15 years.

Turned a great hobby into a poor example of a business but still love it.

Bought my first car in 1974... First NIASE certified in 1981.
WEnt to college as I decided that fixing crashed airplanes probably wasn't the best growth industry. How the Hell did I end up working on mid-60s technology British 4X4s 30 years later?

I have a barnyard full of late 60s to early millennium Land Rovers.

One or two of which are noteworthy.

My current rig is a '93 RRC SWB.

So far, stock engine and transmissions.

Transfer case has been worked over and the suspension os far from stock and only likely to get worse.

As for the engine, there is a 4.2 in the machine shop next to the barn that I paid another machinist $1700+ just to prepare the block... We'll leave it at the for now.

Anyway, fancy private liberal arts education, almost 20 years spent as an engineer before getting into the Land Rover game and haven't looked back very often.

Thanks for letting me hang out.

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.

It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like over there.

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Welcome to TorqueCars, I hope you enjoy your time on here your certainly in good company with lots of your fellow petrol heads.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back