XF owner new to forum

YngRetiree

Car
2013 Jaguar XF 3.0
I'm sure you've heard this before. I have a 2013 Jaguar XF 3.0 supercharged. I am interested in getting all the available power out of it without major engine work. I am interested to know if a dyno tune and remap is a good way to go with this engine. I will start to search the forums but if anyone has any advice I would love to hear it. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum |B

A remap by a reputable tuner is definitely the way to go. Before you do, do you're research to the different claims that the various tuners will make. Some can extract more power than others but how close is that power boost to the engines limits? Get the car fully serviced BEFORE you get the remap done. Enquire as to the suitability of the standard clutch and brake pads, you may need to upgrade these at least depending on the power produced.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Your plan sounds like a good one to me. Paramount performance do good things with these engines remap wise.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back