Wud up!!!

Y

yoder96legacyl

Hey I'm a new member and am looking for which turbo I would need to bolt on to my ej22 as of right now it is stock in my legacy with the MT I had someone tell me that if i was to get used parts everything to turbo my engine would be parts only $600-$700 I dont want to go overboard i just want something that can keep up!! Is it true that the 00'-04' OEM exhaust from the wrx bolts on to my rig??? any tips to get more into my car would be great!!! Thank you!

Hello there, may I extend to you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it's really nice to have you with us. I hope you stick around and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Welcome to the site ;) As a word of warning, dont bolt a standard TD04,5 or 6 turbo onto an engine without changing all of the internals. Plus, one thing I learned when I had my scooby was that the EJ22 is quite weak block, the EJ25 isn't much better, hence why most of the older good scoobies were mostly EJ20 engines. Plus, the Legacy EJ22 twin turbo engine is actally less bhp than what the Imported EJ20 turbo engine is, and has more torque. So you might find it cheaper just to buy and donor scooby thats had a back end smash, and use all the parts. Probably do it for about £1000-1200 compared to £2000-2500 for a turbo, all internals and labour.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back