Word Up Yall

Cartel

Hey guys just got on happy to be here I'm looking for some advice on a project just got an EG9 SIR Civic and I want to make it the best it can be any advice on what I should do??

Looking forward for some advice.

Peace :mrgreen:

Hi Cartel. Welcome to TorqueCars and hope you enjoy the site as much as we do. Where are you based?

Yeah "Prince" the sky is the limit I just got the car and I haven't done anything on it yet tha's why I want some advice on what to do so I much as I can spend I will.
"Waynne" I'm from Trinidad & Tobago.

Yeah its a blue EG9 SIR & it has a B16A engine

Yeah "Prince" the sky is the limit I just got the car and I haven't done anything on it yet tha's why I want some advice on what to do so I much as I can spend I will.
"Waynne" I'm from Trinidad & Tobago.

Yeah its a blue EG9 SIR & it has a B16A engine

B16A!? wow if only I knew what that meant...

Does sound good though... hmmmm....

its the engine code

basically its a 1.6 engine with 160bhp under it

that is if its just the B16a theres other versions B16a1 thou to a6 with varying power between 150 and 170 bhp the one you really want thou if you sticking with b16's is the B16b with 190bhp this is still a 1.6 nasp engine

What we need is a guide to the Honda engine codes ;) (Anyone up for this?). Which Honda engines are the best for tuning etc...

Thats cheating a lot - not a bit. The question is can wikipedia be trusted?

Yes. It may be open editable information but some articles are restricted to certain users and information is usually verified, especially with a popular topic such as Honda.

yeah i noticed some of the stuff had bits saying it still had to be vertified
still it gives a list of all the engines not just the uk ones but imports as well

a list comppiled by someone how has tuned the more common ones would be a good idea as it shows what can be done and for what price

Hey guys thanks for everything what do you guys think about the B18C engine thinking about buying one but it very expensive

same as all honda engines they need to be hammered to get the best results due to the high power but lack of torque

try looking around scrappys the ones where you remove things yourself may mean you get it cheaper

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back