Who's ASE CERTIFIED?

Hello and welcome, I don't think we have this test in the UK. Tell us a bit more, it sounds interesting? We may well have something similar over here though.

It a mechanic certification. Test is from 1-8, it includes engine, transmission, electrical etc... You only have to take a test on one section to be called ASE certified mechanic.

thnks, r u a mechanic?

No I am not a mechanic buddy but some of us with good manners here on TorqueCars like to greet the new member and to send a warm hello ;)

I hold a PhD in Electrical Engineering and I also own my own design & installation company based here in the UK. From what I gather after a quick Google is that the ASE certification that you are making reference too, is not used in the UK although it is recognised by some institutions for those from overseas seeking higher education or who have relocated jobs from abroad.

We have an alternative NVQ and City & Guilds levels of qualifications over here which is used as a basis for a mechanics qualification/certification.
I also believe that if you are lucky enough to have had a career in the Army in the UK with the Royal Engineers that this too is highly regarded as a qualification for future employers.

I wish you the very best of luck in your information gathering anyway buddy :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back