What's the worst car interior.

turbonutter69

TC ModFather
Car
Insignia SRI.
As title what do you think is the worst interior of all time.
Standard manufacturer interiors only please.

I think the old Rovers ave to be up the with the plastic wood effect. Looked so wrong imo.

Not sure on the worst but I'd bet on it being Japanese! That or I really don't like Ford interiors (except the 'special' models. I.E. ST/RS).

Can recall the Citroen 2CV dash was somewhat sparse. Then again my old MK4 Cortina V6 Ghia had horrible plastic wood effect trims.

as much as I love the car, I have to say the 1984-1988 Pontiac Fiero. I love the car. 4 cylinder or V6, mid engine, RWD. but the interior...
fiero010.jpg

was designed by someone with a ruler and not an imagination. Also, shotty interior quality.

as much as I love the car, I have to say the 1984-1988 Pontiac Fiero. I love the car. 4 cylinder or V6, mid engine, RWD. but the interior...
fiero010.jpg

was designed by someone with a ruler and not an imagination. Also, shotty interior quality.
Actually, I quite like that interior, real 80's retro

the styling is up for debate on that. I don't like the interior.if I went for the worst QUALITY interior ever, it'd have to be this: USDM Ford Ranger pick up. We had one and by the time we got rid of it, I'd poke the dash with 1 finger and trim pieces would fall out... no exaggeration.
1297188606_164994597_5-1994-Ford-Ranger-North-Carolina.jpg

My daughter had an old ford ka that interior was quite naff! some above say about jap interiors but i gotta say my skyline interior is quite good !!.

My daughter had an old ford ka that interior was quite naff! some above say about jap interiors but i gotta say my skyline interior is quite good !!.

In my Honda there was a lot of grey plastic. It's light and functional, but it doesn't make it a nice place to be like (for example) a German interior.

the new civic has a great looking interior. but why bother about interior when you're just gonna change it up anyway lol

Depends on the interior. With my Civic it was a case of ripping out the dash and using an EK9 one. Quite a pain in the arse tbh. With my E36 the interior is already quite nice so doesn't need to be changed (I just have here and there :lol:).

Saab 95, I have one its not very nice at all. 2cv also, I used to drive one, most older cars from the USA

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 5