What will you be driving in 5 years time

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What do you think you'll be driving in 5 years time? Will it be electric, will you get the car of your dreams, is it time for an upgrade to the family car?

Realistically for me it's probably going to be an Audi Q3 or Q2 - and probably a petrol version. The A3 saloon is also tempting me but I'll be sticking with Audi I'm sure.

I am saving up for a Mitsubishi Evo VIII or IX hopefully the insurance will be more affordable then. It all depends on me keeping my job and no other major purchases coming up.

Well I had to front up for my compulsory yearly medical and eyesight test for drivers 75 and over and passed with flying colors with eyesight better than 20/20 ( I did my usual trick of cutting to the chase and reading the bottom line of the chart ):)

PS not telling how many times I have had to do this test ;)

I would like to hope maybe an older RS6 Avant or rhd V8 Mustang. As long as I am healthy as too my family I not worried too much about not achieving that.

Ideally I would love for it to be a Bentley Continental GT Coupe. I would still keep the Saab as after all, it is my baby, but the big B would make a loving welcome addition to the home :)

Love the Continental GT and I can see you driving one of these. I doubt yours would be kept standard for long though @T9 man .

I really hope to have a Datsun 240z, a 1980’s Porsche 911 and a BMW E30 M3. All immaculate, reupholstered, finely tuned, subtle aesthetic upgrades. But if I can’t have all three then I’ll pick the Datsun!

Just gotta get saving

To be honest I love so many cars, new and old. I appreciate a wide variety. Except the Fiat Multipla

So we're now 21 months nearer to getting our dream cars!

I've ended up with a 1.4 TFSi petrol and I never saw that one coming at all! Perhaps my Q3 is further down the line waiting for me!

Are you any nearer to getting your dream car?