what on earth is this?

i wasn't implying it was like the electric supercharger, only that it's another pice of sh*t on ebay targeted at the gulible.

i thought maybe it was reducing the fuel and causing it to run lean - hense the fuel saving and better performance.

having another look at it however i think its a bigger version . remember bigger is better and it has the gauge on it, of this
gold-valve-425x425.jpg

fuel_compressor_0.jpg

look at the bottom right its a mesh covered hole and it connects to the vac line and opens up to let air more air in

Well in my opinion, any gizmo that does not have a substantial pump to actually force the induction of air into the combustion chamber is pretty useless, in terms of percentage of increase n performance.

And m sure most here would agree that the vaccuum form the vac pipe will not be able to produce any substantial gain, thus the installation of this gadget even if it works, for a marginal increase is performance is not justified, at least for most of the users here, however fancy it may look.

Thus this, in my opinion falls into the same category as the sock they sold for the knob on the gear-stick, so that it would be cold to the touch and gave a better grip.

So I guess all are in accord, to trash this item?.................

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back