What is the best looking Toyota

Prius's are just sacrilege for this forum! driven by self righteous alleged greenies

Prius's are just sacrilege for this forum! driven by self righteous alleged greenies

A bit harsh, we all need a car and some of our members have no choice with regards to the car that they have to drive. :blink:

A bit harsh, we all need a car and some of our members have no choice with regards to the car that they have to drive. :blink:

You could be right - but what they don't realise is the nickel mined for the batteries in Canada, shipped to Sweden I believe to be processed for the batteries, then shipped to Japan to be built into the Prius (or wherever made) will use more CO2 than people that don't buy a new alleged green battery car, before it's even driven. Just a tad ironic. Hydrogen is the way forward.......... (here opens another can of worms)

You could be right - but what they don't realise is the nickel mined for the batteries in Canada, shipped to Sweden I believe to be processed for the batteries, then shipped to Japan to be built into the Prius (or wherever made) will use more CO2 than people that don't buy a new alleged green battery car, before it's even driven. Just a tad ironic. Hydrogen is the way forward.......... (here opens another can of worms)

I am right! Before I started up my own company and had to work for other people, I had to drive all sorts of transport with a take it or leave it attitude.

Fuel economy or cheap leasing agreements were the only criteria in which the van/car was bought from the main dealer.

You could be right about the last statement though ;)

747119_can-o-worms.gif

I was never fond of Toyota cuz they seem extremely bland and boring, and the unintended acceleration recalls took hell on their reputation. But there are 2 Toyota's I love the look of.
The 1990-1993 Celica GT4:
toyota-celica-gt4-st185-05.jpg

2013- Scion FR-S/Toyota GT86. The only difference is the badge. (For you Europeans, Scion is a brand Toyota created in the US market around 2004 to appeal to young car enthusiasts. The FR-S is the brand's first RWD car.)
13%202013%20Scion%20FR-S.jpeg

Times 2

Can't stand the things. Any anyone, and I mean anyone, or any business, or any company or anything that buys one is a moron. Pure and simple. There is not one advantage you can give me about a prius that I couldn't find better on some other car.

Sorry, I know this is going off topic a little :amuse:

i agree with TommyTwinCams. the 90-93 celica and frs. i own a 93 celica convertible and i dont intend to change utill i find something as exiting and unkillable.