What is the best looking Toyota

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I've a few faves from the Mk1 MR2 to the Supra. Both are old cars so am I saying the New Toyotas aren't good looking? The Celica is a nice car but it doesn't cut it for me.

The Supra has to be the best Toyota ever made IMHO.

What are your thoughts on this?

Supra's are cool cars. But I have to give a mention to the Starlet Gt Turbo. Thats 1 rapid little car. Oh and I've also got to mention the AE86 Corrola.

2564017757_469541ff72_o.jpg

2564845358_54256f0d39_o.jpg

I am a bit biased though :p

What munday just posted ;).

Im hoping to save up for one of those in a few years time, happy with my standard starlet for the time being though :).

What munday just posted ;).

Im hoping to save up for one of those in a few years time, happy with my standard starlet for the time being though :).

Thanks dude.

It now has clear indicators so looks a little bit fresher too!

Are you a member on any starlet forums? We had a meet in hatfield not so long ago with about 13 starlets, should be having another one at the end of the month :D

Post up the meet details in meets Munday when the next one happens!;)

Very nice car. Is it just me or does the Glanza pass more than a resemblance to the Impreza?

I had an old celica 2000st 1980 when I was 17. Amazing car. Dashboard like a cockpit !!

My friend had exactly the same but got it from his grandad who had it from new. It only had 48000 miles on it !! Bodywork immaculate.

He sold it on. A few years later my brother saw it round the back of some garages. He bought it, got it working and through the Mot, but it's been in the garage for about a year now. Still there !!!

for me it would be the celica gt-four st185 i love the looks but would never buy 1 cause the st 205 has far superior performance!!

theres too many to just choose one lol .... ae86 .... glanza ..... levin ...... 71 celica gt .......supra :p

I would go for the latest generation of the celica, the models from 2000-2005, pitty they stopt production...
It looks even nicer with an APR bodykit fitted.

but I've heard something about toyota and ?subaru? (I thought it was Subaru) making a new celica, what about that?

MK1 and2 MR2S are both good choices but how can u miss out the soarer [im a very biased soarer owner] or the ae86? ur right the newer celicas dont cut it, old school always rocks, whats stopping toyota doing a new supra? and for the record all new toyotas are boring euro-box #!#!#!#!e! bring back the good old 6 cylinder turbo charged days!, if we all gave a toss about the enviroment toyota would actually sell a prius! why dont they listen to people who buy cars[real cars!]:bigsmile:

1_2_GO3_PakWheelscom.jpg

1_3_WIY_PakWheelscom1.jpg

I agree with Stamford, The TA22 Celica is and always will be the best looking Toyota, my old man used to have one of these with a 2ltr racing lump aquired from ex Touring car champ Win Percy, my mum then put it up a lamp post at 30mph :lol::lol::lol:

it would have been salvagable but the tow truck driver forgot to tie off the post, so when he pulled the car out it came down and folded the roof in:sad2:

Last edited: