What happened to Aerial Andy?

Try sending him a PM. We do miss him. :D

I just hope my firewall protection hasn't blocked him and a few others.

I bet he was the lone winner of the last Euro Lottery win! :lol: and he did not even offer us all a TC night out on the tiles! :bigsmile:

AHHH guys I'm touched :embarrest: TBH it's not been good year health wise and been in/out of hospital. Year started badly when I crashed my 944 and after taking 3 years to get it working right I didn't have the heart to start on it again and the insurance company didn't want to either so I took the agreed value payout. It's now broken up and keeping many other 944s going faster and looking mean. I now have a Nissan R33 GTR V-Spec so bit different but more comfortable. I'll get a project/gallery up when I feel better and actually take the car out the garage.
I'll try and get back on here more often but thanks for the thought in mean time. I have a lot of catching up to read on here to see whats been going on :bigsmile:
Aston have you got your Porsche yet?
Here's couple of pics of new toy for now

Attachments

• Sky2215a (Small).jpg
    Sky2215a (Small).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF5317.jpg
    DSCF5317.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2
A warm welcome back Andy I hope your well on the mend now, your Skyline looks great in white & looks like a tidy car to boot. :bigsmile:

Glad to have you back Andy, very sorry to hear about your illness :sad2:
I hope your ok now! ;)

Nice to hear from you buddy. I hope you make a speedy recovery, it sounds like you've been through a lot.

The new project is looking great, do keep us posted.

Cheers guys. The GTR is pretty standard at the moment except for a titanium decat exhaust and brakes. Giving it a full service and going over to get it running correctly so it's producing all it's finest gee's gee's to start with then look at any mods. Loving the sound of the straight six twin turbo at the moment, it isn't subtle :amuse: neighbours may get angry :embarrest:

Can I still keep you on my Porsche gurus list for new members seeking advice Andy? Always used you as ref for their troubles! ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back