What causes this sound?...

Enjoy the Corsa while you have it. I hope is a sporty one - but that is pretty unlikely knowing courtesy cars. Do start a new thread in VW and review your remap for us.

Enjoy the Corsa while you have it. I hope is a sporty one - but that is pretty unlikely knowing courtesy cars. Do start a new thread in VW and review your remap for us.

Corsa is funny. I guess I dont know I'm born tbh because the difference to the Golf in every respect is astonishing, at least with the low-powered Corsa I have for the day.

I feel like I'm sat atop a rocking horse, the cars got alot of body roll, and the seats feel quite high! But its a laugh, great of them to give me it for the day for free and it got me home so I cant complain!!

Cant wait for the Golf, cant wait!!!

Apparently it could be as late as 5:30pm :/

Never mind Izo. Sometimes low powered cars are fun because you can drive like a complete moron without actually going very fast.

You Golf will come back with a prepaid envelope addressed to Swansea and a direct debit form to pay the fines in the short intervening period before you send off your license.

Never mind Izo. Sometimes low powered cars are fun because you can drive like a complete moron without actually going very fast.

You Golf will come back with a prepaid envelope addressed to Swansea and a direct debit form to pay the fines in the short intervening period before you send off your license.

Haha, yeah! :D

Really excited to feel the difference. Hope its as noticeable as I think its going to be :D