Wanted before xmas

novak413

Car
ford zetec
Has anybody got or know ov anyone selling a ford fiesta ST?

i really want one to do out :)

whats every one been up to then 2day?

What year are you after? Any specific colour? Where are you from? I'll have a sniff around for you and see if I can come up with anything.

Welcome to TorqueCars.

(I went 10 pin bowling last night - 115 points 1st go 82 2nd go! I used to get 135 average so I clearly need practice.)

07 and up please :)
I am based with the army in bordon hampshire but i would like to get the car from anywhere in the west midlands please
cheers for that
black would be the best please.

Last edited by a moderator:
pistinheads? whats that all about then?
Yes autotrader i have found some but i donit really trust it from their i would rather get from a garage like yesterday i found a 07 plate 12000 miles and they wanted £5k for it?
how much should i be lookin to pay for then for a Ford Zetec or ST 07 plate and up?

any more info on carbon fibre seats :D

:)
Yeah i found a well nice ford fiesta ST but they wanted £7k for it i have got the money but the insurance was £4k so i will not have to eat for a few months:p
+ i don't think i should get a new car cause you know us young one we will wrap it round a tree or something :(

:)
yerr i found a well nice ford fiesta ST but they wnted £7k for it i have got the money but the insurance was £4k so i will not have to eat for a few months:p
+ i dnt fink i shud get a new car cuz you know uz young one we will wrap it rnd a tree or sumfink:(

Not all young people crash. You'll only crash if you go beyond your own limits. Or the cars limits.
Don't drive it like a nutter and you'll be fine.

yeah i guess i ain't one of them lads that race the cars nor am i one of them that just sit in a carpark thinking that they are hard lmao.
where is the best place to get a low mile n low priced Ford fiesat ST plz

antitxtbanner3ro.gif

low priced doesnt nessessary mean good mate. you might get one for £4k but its completely wrecked.

:(
Didnt just go crash his car this weekend:(
what i joke man i nearly died man

Woah you were lucky then! Crashed my flipping Alfa GT the other weekend, standing water, aquaplaned and the rest is history!

I've heard of loads of crashes recently. Winter can be deadly for drivers!

yerr i was mate i fink its a rite off:(

o owch i bet yu was angry yu crashed that?
yerr it is well dangerous nw so im gunna w8 till the start ov the new year n see if i can get a cheap new one sumone is gunna be sellin :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back