vw bora 1.8 t 180

pgarner

TC ModFather
Car
Octy smoke machine
just recently bout the car am wonderin wot r the best mods for power
i was looking at chipping the ecu so if ne 1 knows wot is the best chip for the vag engines as i was looking at superchips but alot of forums have the words bardge pole beside superhips

btw a dont wanna go stupidlty mad really looking towards 210bhp an shavin a sec of 0 - 60 with mainly an increase 2500 - 4000 rev
ne help much apricited[/b]

i have also looked at the possiblility of fitting a front mounted intercooler and doing away will the stupid little thing hidden in the wing ( like how much air is it accualy going to cool being covered up )

So I really need to work on the navigation of the site and make it easier to find all of the pages - Ill bear this in mind in the next redesign. The search button works ok providing Google have indexed the page.

Any other questions just ask :wink:

do you know if anyone on this site has done the turbo conversion from k03 to the k04 with out changeing the ecu

like a said a dont wanna go stupid with the power but like to know its there when a need it 210 - 220 bhp up from the 180 .

cheers for any help

ignore last comment been speaking to revo tuners they say they can get appox 205 - 210 bhp from a remap which with exaust and induction will give me around 215 so will be happy with thta