Torque Cars

Volvo 360 2.3l 16v Turbo Track Or Drift Car

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by higgins340s, 21 January 2008.

1. higgins340s

higgins340s Full member

2. Doughnutter

Doughnutter Wrench Pro

Drift Land!!
    Could be tempted to buy it, would need to tone the styling down a bit for the old late night drifting! Serious though PM me if you interested in private sale.

3. higgins340s

higgins340s Full member

cant see how to pm, if your interested and it doesnt meet the reserve please contact me, the stickers can be removed to make it back to a plain car, the name ones in the windoware translucuent they just peel off

4. pgarner

pgarner TC ModFather Moderator

Lockerbie, SW Scotland
    Car:
    Octy smoke machine
    pm only work on members with more than, i think, 20 posts

5. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Sorry we had a new signup member spam all of our members with PM's and this caused us problems with our ISP due to the amount of notification emails that were sent out so we tightened down the policy. :( You may post up your email address though. Alternatively if people PM me I will forward these on by email for you Higgins.

6. higgins340s

higgins340s Full member

7. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Bad luck! Why did they pull the ad then?

8. higgins340s

higgins340s Full member

because i linked to my external webpage which describes the car and they said that was not on, but in their own rules it says 1 external link to a webpage that describe sthe car which it was

9. higgins340s

higgins340s Full member

10. higgins340s

higgins340s Full member

11. higgins340s

higgins340s Full member

12. higgins340s

higgins340s Full member

13. higgins340s

higgins340s Full member

14. higgins340s

higgins340s Full member

car now sold to joni saarinen, look out for it on the streets of coventry, sad day to see it go, but it will now get more use and a kick ass bigger turbo:(