Vauxhall Vectra Super Touring # 455 forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we have my lovely example of an original Vectra ST. It's the slightly rarer V6 model and apart from a couple of tasty mods..

VectraST2.jpg

VectraST5.jpg

CIMG3032.jpg

VectraST26.jpg

VectraST30.jpg

Car comes with a brand new MOT and is taxed for another couple of months but if close to asking price is met, I will knock off the price of 6 months tax ;)

Spec:-

-2.5 V6 engine.

-Irmscher racing suspension.

- larger brake disks on front (302mm iirc).

- Full Recaro interior.

- Full Irmscher body kit including rear splitter.

- Uprated performance exhaust with larger internal bore for better response.

Other bits include:-

- Full blue LED dash conversion.

- Vibe Slick speaker set-up.

- 17" Vectra C & D SRi Turbo wheels in white with 2 brand new tyres and other 2 have loads of tread.

- 3.8 Fuel Pressure regulator

- Air filter.

- V6 Rad Cover.

- Carbon wrapped dash as it looks loads better than the original carbon dip.

Car has had loads of stuff done since owning the car such as new rear bushes all round, New tyres, new windscreen, oil and filter changes, new plugs and leads, new petrol tank, new brake lines and fluid and anti roll bushes.

Very well looked after for the age, but does have the odd few bubbles appearing but what ST doesn't. Not bad at all, just been honest. Wheels are near perfect condition as is the interior.

Spent many hours and £££'s bringing the old girl back to a good standard but finances are tight and can't afford to have 2 cars (this is genuine reason for sale)

New recent parts include:

-new petrol tank
-new brake lines
-new tyres
-new windscreen
-cambelt done about 6000-7000 miles ago
-new exhaust system
-all new rear bushes
-new 3.8 bar FPR
-new air filter
-new ignition leads and spark plugs
-new brakes on the front and new pads on rear

Wants for nothing and with new MOT will give many months of hasstle free driving.

Only looking for cash only! £1700 ONO (will accept decent offers)

Last edited:
What mileage has it got mate?? And where is the rust doors or archs??

Mileage is 106,000 and still sweet as.

Rust:

Tiniest bit on front arch but found near mint white arches on ebay for £30 for the pair so easy fix. Virtually nothing on the doors apart from a tiny area on drivers door bottom corner nearest the wheel. And rear arches are pretty good to be fair with small bit of surface. They are all mostly small bubble that haven't got any worse since owning the car as i've treated the area. Not even any yellow stain showing.

It's not bad and sailed it's MOT, as mentioned, i'm just being very honest and would be hard to find another ST like it.

Sort me £100 deposit, i'll knock off the money for 6 months tax and another £100 as your a fellow member so basically, gimmie £100 while your Bora sells and you'll get it for £1400 total ;)

And if I sort myself a days insurance, I can travel upto Exeter to shorten the distance for you. I'm original from about 25 miles from Rugby so know the journey well.

You got fully comp insurance on another car?
If Yugguy was definitely going to have the car arrange a day and get Yugguy to insure the car on the day you wish to deliver then you would be covered by your own insurance.
I know the logbook would say different but a logbook doesn't mean your the legal owner.

And if I sort myself a days insurance, I can travel upto Exeter to shorten the distance for you. I'm original from about 25 miles from Rugby so know the journey well.

If Yugguy was definitely going to have the car arrange a day and get Yugguy to insure the car on the day you wish to deliver then you would be covered by your own insurance.
I know the logbook would say different but a logbook doesn't mean your the legal owner.

Good man, didn't think of that. But yeh i'm fully comp on the Subaru so all good ;)

this wouldn't work legally for insurance if he is the registered keeper;)

The logbook does not mean you are the legal owner.
Just because your name is on it doesn't mean much.
You could argue that payment has already been received and that the car belongs to the buyer.
Read the logbook for your car it clearly states that the name on the logbook doesn't necessarily mean you are the legal owner.

BUMP!!!

Right then, i'm now dropping the price by alot as I need the car gone due to the misses getting a new car.

I'm looking for £1250. This is an absolute steal, even if sold on there is money to be made but time is against me. I've seen these cars go for £2k plus and worth many more £££ if stripped which I dont have the space for.

So if anyone may know someone who might be interested, please ask away.

Sorry mate, that is a great price, don't know anyone that would be interested. I know someone who has just got rid of one for £1500, and he has another (the 2L version) sat on his drive.

Nither were as good as your one there.

It has to be worth £1400 of anyones money. Id slam it on the bay of E and see what you get. Its worth more in parts surly than £1250??

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time i'm bumping. Will start stripping in the next few days as I know I'll make more than the value of the car in parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back