vauxhall astra mk4 (2L) c20let turbo conversion

hi, here I have for sale my astra with a c20let turbo conversion in it, this car is my pride and joy, I have enjoyed driving this about and will be very sorry to see this go but I have no choice as need a more practical car. The car has done 112k but the engine has only done 28k, the engine it self is pushing 271bhp (forgotten what the torque was), do have a dyno read out to prove it, now to the important bits

Engine;
ofcourse most obv is the c20let (redtop) turbo conversion, forge intercooler, uprated air filter, bored out intake, Big boy injectors, de-cat pipe, coloured hoses(blue), Polished cam cover head, brand new tungsten steel battery, the engine has been rebuilt (28k), all new race internals, dump valve, uprated radiator, turbo has been bored out and new internals (hybrid), mapped ecu

Interior;
Full leather interior with a vectra b arm rest, leather door cards, nova digi dash, mk2 astra wiring loom, racing steering wheel, battery gauge, oil pressure gauge, oill temp gauge, air/ful ratio gauge, boost gauge, multi disc changer,qb69 black death 6x9's (rms 200watts), leather parcel shelf, wind up windows, electrical door mirrors, heated back window, both front seats and heated,

Extior;
front imersha front bumper + rear, standard side skirts, 18" alloy wheels, window tints, vectra b rear spoiler, full de-cat exhaust system, coil overs, quiet a big anti roll bar on rear(not sure of make), full polly bushed, vectra b front disc conversion + drilled and grooved discs and green stuff pads, rear disc conversion (astra g), new front to rear brake pipes + hand brake cable.

Security;
central locking .steering lock, toad cat 1 alarm and imboliser and the cars locks it self when you start it to drive away (not sure what its called but will prob come to mind later)

this car will come with 6 months tax, and 11 months mot,

Bits that need work;
the boost gauge needs wiring up, needs a astra g rear wiper,will need a speed sensor(got quoted 50 quid from vauxhall, paint work need a bit of looking after but nothing major,few oil leaks here and there, and above 50mph theres wheel wobbly but went to garge and they said could be down to wheel balancing and finally just need to wiring up the heated seats,

good bits;
this car will defo put a smile on your face when you drive it, real head turner, will come with a mk2 wiring loom and a underneath strut that you might need to modify to fit, it has had brand new spark plugs, and oil and filter change in the last 10 miles, I will also give the car a real good clean aswell,

as you've probly imagined this car has had alot spent on it so im looking for #2250 (ono), please contat me if you wish to view or even have a test drive, Sold as seen like everything else, cash on collection, please sensiable offers

And I am aware i have misspelt some things as i am not the best of spellers
conatact me on 07525082405, pics uploaded in next post

DSCN0289.jpg

DSCN0292.jpg

DSCN0288.jpg

DSCN0285.jpg

looks lovely . would love to take it off your hands but insurance would kill me.. what you thinking of getting after this sells??

looks lovely . would love to take it off your hands but insurance would kill me.. what you thinking of getting after this sells??
I thougt that two, I got four years no claims and I'm 21 third party fire and theft, was only 953 for year, so weren't a killer, and your gonna laugh but got my eyes set on smart roadster think I can do alot for that car so should he interesting

YOU think i would laugh ? I have an Astra estate 1.6 16v an I am always trying to look for new alloys to paint black and body kits as well as induction kits for the engine. (my girlfriend laughs at me though :( . hope this sells for the price u want and again all the best for the car your getting. ill check on your profile if and when you have bought and modded your next car.

I know of a brilliant mod for the 1.6 16v engines that you'll love b3n. How does 20-30 bhp sound for £200?

The car looks brilliant sl33py but I can't buy it i'm afraid.

The original engine was developed was developed by lotus and it produced 150bhp. Yet vauxhall didn't like this because it competed with the 2.0 engine so they restricted the inlet so it only produced 100bhp. Sort out the intake and you'll get massive gains. If you ever need to know your engine code is X16XEL.

Easy things to do is derestrict the airbox £0 and fit a Vectra C intake pipe £15-20 The biggest gains can be seen my fitting a "powerbox" into the inlet this replaces the upper inlet manifold and increases airflow into the engine. You'll also need the lower inlet manifold and fuel rail off a X16XE engine which you might be able to find at a scrappy or on ebay. A company called Dbilas do their own flowtec manifold and these are considered the best but are about £1000 new, if you can find a second hand one on ebay you're sorted. If you fit a free-er flowing exhaust and remap it you'll get the best gains.

Read this

Last edited:
The original engine was developed was developed by lotus and it produced 150bhp. Yet vauxhall didn't like this because it competed with the 2.0 engine so they restricted the inlet so it only produced 100bhp. Sort out the intake and you'll get massive gains. If you ever need to know your engine code is X16XEL.
?
Easy things to do is derestrict the airbox £0 and fit a Vectra C intake pipe £15-20 The biggest gains can be seen my fitting a "powerbox" into the inlet this replaces the upper inlet manifold and increases airflow into the engine. You'll also need the lower inlet manifold and fuel rail off a X16XE engine which you might be able to find at a scrappy or on ebay. A company called Dbilas do their own flowtec manifold and these are considered the best but are about £1000 new, if you can find a second hand one on ebay you're sorted. If you fit a free-er flowing exhaust and remap it you'll get the best gains.

Read this

You sure it was lotus???
I'm pretty sure it was cosworth

also mantzel do powerboxes;)

I think mantzel went bust. I'm not certain, but I think that is what I read a couple of days ago.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back