Valve lapping - Diamond paste?

Car
celica gt4 st205
Hi, so just about to start lapping the valves into the head as part of the build and I'm just wondering on what lapping paste would be best, I know Chemico coarse/fine stuff is alright. But I've heard of a few people talking about diamond lapping paste, something like this https://ldsengineering.co.uk/product/diamond-valve-grinding-lapping-compound-paste-small-pot/

And just wondering if anybody has used it to better effect versus the usual coarse/fine stuff, like a better finish for example or just quicker to use which the link above suggests.

Or if anybody can recommend a better brand or a better solution to this, that would be awesome. I'ts only a "fast road" build but I just always think little things like this may be overkill for the circumstance but even if the change is minimal, why not?

Start off with course and finish finer for a perfect finish. Diamond is good but it will embed in some materials such as cast iron!

A lot of guys use the timesaver lapping compounds (green and yellow) which are guaranteed not to embed.

On soft metals some use Aluminium Oxide lapping compound but even this can sometimes embed.

Nice one cheers, there's no cast iron on this head so that's alright.

The seats are actually in good condition so honestly I don't think I'll even need coarse, just find a finer paste, maybe diamond and see how it goes.

I just wanted to check that diamond paste isn't a snake oil kind of deal.