v40 1.9 t4 £2000 ovno

for sale v40 1.9 T4 , 137,000 miles, some history in its early life , i have receipts for some other stuff i have done. clean car apart from a 6-8 inch scratch on l/h rear quarter and around drivers lock where it has a few small scratches, and the dash lights behind the heater speed control and one on the stereo behind the lower buttons out, everything works as it should, i have put a re-con head on, new gasket , cam belt and tensioner set, new plugs, leads, coil packs, 2 x lambda sensors, crank sensor, brought the car with a burnt out exhaust valve in october last year rather than risk just replacing the one valve , got another head and had it reconditioned, still have the old head as well to show, 4 new tyres, 2 x oil changes, starts first time , no smoke, pulls hard, i have spent well over £1000 on her, need to sell it as i have a works van and a baby on the way and cant afford to keep 3 cars going, it has air-con, cd player, built in sub in boot, cloth interior, central locking, elec windows, sports pack, bbs alloys, all other usual stuff, built in 1998, s plate, manual, in dark blue, email or pm for pics, located in portsmouth, oh and it has mot till jan09 and 1 month tax. email bigcarp321@ntlworld.com

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back