Upgrading engine componants

gendox

Track Warrior
Car
Pug 206 LX
Ok ive had my rover 414i 16v 1997 'R' for a while, i have a new full enclosed induction kit from the front bumper all the way up to the inlet manifold, new tyres brakes and took out spare tyre, added lightweight battery ect nothing crazy but i do now i want to make a little sleeper.

I ripped apart a mates car took the entire car apart also a 1.4 rover we took the dash seats carpet everything haha i was like a monster truck. It was crazy fast but no handeling im not thinking of going so crazy i want to squeeze some power from the engine and also better the handling.

Im gonna take all the back seats out carpet unused wires ect keep the front pretty standard as for engine parts what do you reccomend website and names would be a plus thanks.

Kieran.

P.s. hi everyone

moto-build are the best Rover suppliers. Parts are pretty hard to track down for Rovers. It was bad enough when I had one and Rover were still producing cars ;)

I think the 1.6 Twin cam is a Honda engine. A 2.0T will give more power although the Honda unit will be more reliable.