Upgrade stilo

andreist31

Car
Stilo 1.6 16v Dynam
Hello all again,

I've opened a separate thread for this, now I'm looking at getting a digital AC/heater control dash as mine is analogic atm (I do have AC though). Is it possible to fit this in?

Also, I want to change the dashboard instrument cluster into the abarth one (that has a smarter on-board computer with multi-functional display or whatever it's called). Any chances of this working?

Thank you very much,
Andy

Related to the Dashboard, it is possible, I just got one off ebay now. All you need is an ODBII cable that's compatible with FiatECUScan, adjust the mileage on the new dashboard to match the old one (careful, you need to buy a dashboard that has less miles than your current one as you can only increase the mileage number), and then Proxy align the new dashboard (all these done with FES) to force the ECU to accept it. If anybody want's more details let me know and I'll try and explain all the process in more detail. I'll try and make some photos + a small guide when I get them and install them on. Hopefully next Monday or Tuesday.

Andy

Last edited:
was going to say the dash should be relitivly easy.

climate control however on the audi/vw etc is known to be stupid expensive to retrofit, can be done but the time, effort and money means it isnt reaally worth it

I can't wait now for the dash to arrive to be honest.

Do you reckon if it's worth to try? I've seen a climate control on ebay for 25 quids...

was going to say the dash should be relitivly easy.

climate control however on the audi/vw etc is known to be stupid expensive to retrofit, can be done but the time, effort and money means it isnt reaally worth it