Update from ZTPhil

ztphil

Car
MGZT190
Hi all it's been a while my 65th year I now own 3 ZT's 2x190's 1 CDTI Auto remapped to 165BHP 350nm Torque see of any Z up to 120mph runs out of revs, and smokes 100 a day, my first 190 has completed 7 track days last one SPA F1 circuit took O Rouge at 115mph great feeling going through that set of corners I am going back, in September I get to do Silverstone F1 circuit through the MG car club MG-on-track, my second 190 a 51 plate with 40k from new one careful lady owner from new not raced or rallied? is being prepped for that track day stunning looking car in Anthracite I believe the Z's are great cars at great value, excellent bang for buck, buy one and have as much fun as you like every time you drive one long live the Z's happy days see you on the track only place to use your car in safe conditions.

Welcome back, good to see you are still as car mad as ever!

What is your best motoring moment then ztphil?

I have myself a little ZR 105. Fantastic little car! Very growly once the restrictions have been removed. Head gasket went, shockingly... but all repaired. Very quick for a 1.4...

I fancy a ZS once my insurance drops, as I think they're all truly gorgeous cars.