Tuned Calibra V6 For Sale... PLEASE READ!!!

Right guy's. The time has come for me to move on from my childhood dream car (especially as I have another 2 cars filling my drive lol)

Most of you will have seen her and read about all the bit's that have been done.

Click for full info: http://www.torquecars.com/chat/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=844&start=0

The only things that are different is, I have swapped the OZ Super T Alloyes over to the Vectra but the Calibra now has a set of 17" Vectra GSi wheels ;)
wheel2-1.jpg

And the only other thing is, I have swapped the engines back over so the Calibra is now again a 2.5 V6. The I.C.E. has been removed aswell (too heavy and slowed the car down too much) but I have replaced the Cream Leather Interior ;)

I have left all other goodies including the engine tuning parts and have put the 3.0ltr camshafts into the V6 so you are looking at around 220-225bhp.

Only bad bit is the spoiler could do with a tiny, tiny laquor touch up, but other than that, no rust, no dents, engine is sweet as the day it left the showroom ;)

Thousands have been spent on this car with no expense spared with a full service history and all reciepts for all tuning parts aswell.

So check out the link above if interested and I am looking for £2000 ono and if someone offered cash, we may be able to come to a deal ;)

If you are interested, I live smack in the middle of the uk (midlands). The car can be delivered to a south coast ferry port if anyone from abroad is interested but you will need to pay for the fuel.

Some shots of the old gal'

lowered2.jpg

lowered1.jpg

lowered5.jpg

lowered3.jpg

Thanks for looking,
BAD63R

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back