Tune a Dodge Charger RT or buy a Dodge Charger SRT ?

Pwnki

Car
Opel Corsa Sport
Hey guys,

Sry for my bad english.

I really like the look of the Dodge Charger SRT with the Air Intake Hood.
But the SRT cost 20k more than the RT.

My Question:

Does it make a difference, if I buy a RT and tune it with an Air Intake Hood or should I buy the SRT ?

I'm not really familiar with tuning :/ So thanks for the help :)

I imagine a lot more goes into this than a quick tune and hood scoop. If its all about the look, then you are fine. If its about the performance, there is a 20k gap for a reason.

I imagine a lot more goes into this than a quick tune and hood scoop. If its all about the look, then you are fine. If its about the performance, there is a 20k gap for a reason.

Ty :) and what about the front look ? Can i change it too ? That it looks like the SRT front look.

It usually costs more to make one car into another one than to just buy the other car. You're paying for the parts you take off to begin with.

It is more fun to change a car yourself, and you can fine tuned everything so it is perfect for you.

If you are new to tuning and car modification you'll be paying for someone elses time, this really adds a lot to the cost.

It is a good way of learning though and you can do this slowly over time as you learn and your skills increase and improve.