Track day prep

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
Have another track day next week and IMO cars used mainly for hi rev hard & fast driving need more regular services that normal road cars so Have checked all the pads as it's not good to have them worn down to the metal back plates. Have flushed the brake lines and blead the lines with Motul RBF700 fluid and changed the engine oil and filter & refilled with my preferred Penrite ten tenths full synthetic 10-40 grade and the <4k old transmission fluid, Honda MTF3 will be drained and refilled with Amsoil MTF oil.
Will be loading my FN2 CTR onto the trailer ready for an early start on the all 2.25 hour tow to the Morgan Park track.

Track days don't worry me at all despite my age so will give them away when stop enjoying them or when I start to get nervous and take up bingo or bowls.

Sounds good :) I've hit hard times financially but do hope one day to go on some track runs if I find some cheap one nearby. The photos from yours a while back were awesome, get us another good shot if you can ;)

Sounds good :) I've hit hard times financially but do hope one day to go on some track runs if I find some cheap one nearby. The photos from yours a while back were awesome, get us another good shot if you can ;)
Eddie sorry to hear about your situation but hang tough in there mate and things will get better. There are a couple of my videos on Utube with my old Starion as well as the Honda so will message you with my name so hopefully you can find them.