track car

boulton

Wrench Pro
Car
aerodeck track car
hi all i am new to this web site. At the moment i have 1.8 vti aerodeck track car but im looking to do another build and i want an eg civic 4 door, i just want a rolling shell can anyone help please

cheers boulton

my mates got both kinds and both r track carsand the 4 door set a faster time around donnington park than the hatch all though the hatch was quicker on the straights though the bends the hatch fell behind

The 4 door is slightly heavier but its less stressed than the 3 door @ speed round corners so the chassis wont twist and all 4 wheels will be more firmly on the black stuff! Which is exactly whatyou want for quicker cornering times.:) If you strip it out well and remove all sound proofing it will be a lot lighter. I used to circuit race and you would need to add front and rear strut braces along with a roll cage to strengthen the 3 door shell, which will bring it up to the weight of the 4 door anyway.

to see pics of the car there on
under members civics let me no wot you think

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for got just carn't put any pics up.

i will be selling sortly bits off my mb6 vti aerodeck but that dunt include
engine gearbox coil overs hubs or wheels as there goin into my eg9 that iv just purchased

il also be selling a full b16a2 conversion with rover 600 brakes ( 282 mil ) and tanrby lowering springs and a full eg9 full stainless steel exhust ( custom no name ) if your interested let me know cheers marc

Last edited:
the mb6 spec as it stands now as my road cum track car which will de goin into t my eg9

integra type r gearbox with lsd and with lightened flywheel
integra type r wheels
jic magic coil overs
front n rear strut braces
sub frame h brace
spoon n1 exhust
fully striped out
dc sports manifold
itg carbon fiber air filter
omp racin brake pads
recaro bucket seat n 3 point harness

so i carnt get a better gearbox

Agree with you their.thought it was the sb9.Want the integra gearbox in mine mate.Is it the s80.bet it transforms the whole thing with the closer ratios.Have you up graded the cams?

Last edited:
with the spec that mine has, my m8s ek9 type r which is runnin 250 bhp mine is equally matched theres nothing in it and yes the gearbox has made a huge difference

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back