This Exhaust

JakeSS14

Car
2_1110663620.jpg

TWIN OVAL DUPLEX SILENCER
HIGH QUALITY
STAINLESS STEEL
UNIVERSAL FIT

Will this exhaust make the noise of my 306 sound much better ?

hey and welcome to the site.

universial fit normally means fits nothing without alot of work.
and how do you want it to sound ? Loud like a fart in a can or just a bit more livly

dunno to be honest mate, should sound louder. personally id look for something designed for the 306 or get it custom built. as i said before universal means fit nothing without work.
also look towards a cat back system this will at least give you a bit of performance rather than just the noise

I'm new to all this so ... i don't understand what your on about, this is my first car, sorry for being such a succkaa (Y)

Looking at that system, and assuming you did get it to fit the car, then I think it'll choke off the performance because of all the bends.

I'm new to all this so ... i don't understand what your on about, this is my first car, sorry for being such a succkaa (Y)

ok from the engine youve got the
exhaust manifold - 4 pipes from the engine
downpipe(s) - on a turbo this is directly after the turbo, none turbos its part of the manifold
cat- catalitic converter
centre section - from the cat to the back box
back box - the rear most silencer, the thing youve posted up.

to gain performance you want the gases to get out as fast as you can (this doesnt mean put on the fattest pipe you can find as the lower pressure means the gases come out slower, too small a pipe and it will choke up the engine)
as HDI has said all the bends will slow down the gases, you could be making more noise but have less power

as for exhausts you can get off the shelf ones deisinged for the car, or custom built ones from the likes of powerflow.
or then you get univerial which fit 0% of cars