Torque Cars

The Best Peugeot Model

Discussion in 'Peugeot forums' started by Pixel, 23 July 2007.

?

Which one do you prefer overall?

1. 106

30.8%
  2. 205

15.0%
  3. 206

20.6%
  4. 207

6.5%
  5. 306

16.8%
  6. 405

4.7%
  7. 407

5.6%
  1. nailz306

nailz306 Wrench Pro

wazza
    Car:
    2.0 hdi turbo 306
    with you on that one 205 t16 is were its at group b all the way!!!

2. geraint13

geraint13 Pro Tuner

Caerphilly, Wales
    Car:
    Zafira 1.9 SRI
    205 gti is my fave.

3. fredkruger

fredkruger Torque Junkie

england birmingham
    Car:
    ford focus silver
    i had a pug 205 gti 1.9 about 12 years ago awsome car went like #!#!#!#! off a shovel.loved it.wish i still had it.

4. tecco

tecco Wrench Pro

Danmark Horsens
    Car:
    Peugeot 206 GTI
    I find it hard to answer since i have not tried most of the cars and some is not on there, where is 406?
    Of the peugeots i tried is a:
    405 1.6 gasoline(My mums first pug) slow and steady, died to rust after a impressive 900.000+km on the same engine, great comfort
    405 SRI (My mums 2nd pug) fun car great comfort
    406 2.0 turbo upped to 216+bhp (My mums old 3rd pug lol) Insanely fun car, great handling aswell, great comfort, my mum totalled it after putting a "PersianDecorated"(no offence ment) BMW in its place. (did i mention my mum is 55? lol)
    406 1.8 Ok car, good handling, abit boring when used to the 2.0 turbo
    206 GTI Upped to 159,5bhp(my current car) awfull handling(before coilover kit), Not fun to drive(before coilover kit) , horrible comfort!(even with stock shocks) :(, very noisy interior(before i spent 600+pounds on silentcoat).
    As the most allround car compared to year aswell i would probably go for 405, though the 406 turbo was concentrated awesome, its smaller models seemed less nice to drive than i remember the 405 models.