The All Star Drift Show 2007

As promised, please click the button below to access the reduced entry car club ticket area. Tickets are £6 per person plus the postage. Group bookings are welcome.

A limited number of car club display spaces are available for the day. These will be allocated on a first come first served basis. If you would like to have a car club display at the event, please email chris@msw.uk.com providing details of the club name and the number of cars you will be bringing. Please book your club stand early to avoid disappointment.

The deadline for advance ticket bookings is 15 September. All tickets will be posted out on 17 September. Anyone who wishes to come to the event after this time will need to pay the full £10 entry fee on the gate.

If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to ask on this thread (I am monitoring all of my posts regularly) or email me at chris@msw.uk.com.

When booking your tickets, i would be grateful if you could take a moment to check out our sponsors by clicking the links provided.

I look forward to seeing you all at the All Star Drift Show.

Chris.

Hi everyone…. Just a further update for this event below:

A couple of people have asked about bringing children along to the event. Both the All Star Drift Show and EuroDrift are very much family orientated and have kindly offered to provide free entry to all children under the age of 16 who are accompanied by a paying adult.

Also for those of you who are travelling from afar to get to this event, we have organised overnight camping at the race course for the evening of the 21st September (Friday night). Camping will cost £5 per tent and will be payable on the night.

Please note that the camping has been agreed on the following conditions:

• The gates will open at 5pm and close at 9pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• No loud music should be played after 10pm. (The local Police will be patrolling the area and will ask you to turn it down. If the noise persists, you will be asked to leave the racecourse.
• No Alcohol will be sold on the night, but you can bring your own. But please drink responsibly.
• No rubbish should be left at the racecourse. Black bags will be provided so please use them. You can deposit them in the bins provided, but please don’t scatter the rubbish all over the place.

By arriving at the campsite, you are agreeing to these terms. Provided that none of the above conditions are broken, then camping will be welcomed for other drift events held at the race course.

Many thanks, and see you on the 22nd September!

Chris

Due to the increasing interest from car clubs for this event, we have managed to negotiate the following prizes for you.

An award will be given for the best club-stand present on the day. The winning club will receive and a £50 cash prize, sponsored by the http://www.ninjatunefactory.com.

Judges will also be looking for the best car on display. The owner of the winning car will receive a trophy and a head unit that has been kindly donated by Sextons of Cardiff (02920 340400). The vehicle will also be featured on the All Star Drift Show web site.

Please book your tickets as early as possible to avoid disappointment.

See you all on the 22nd!

Chris