sprint booster

gixxer600k4

Tuner
Car
audi a3 2.0 fsi
reading a lot into these, people say they are amazing put i think they are a bit pricey! has any one fitted them to an a3 or any car? what is the difference like, i understand how it works, but it only quickens the throttle by, like, milli seconds! is it really that noticeable!

Last edited:
Never heard of them, at least not called a sprint booster. What are they, what do they do, how do they work?

What is Sprint Booster?
Most cars in the 21st century have replaced the more conventional throttle cable for an ECM (Electronic Control Module) that translates how hard the pedal is pushed into electronic signals in order to provide power to the wheels.
The ETC (Electronic Throttle Control), which is also known as Drive-By-Wire, has the unfortunate downside of delayed response and subdued acceleration, which can create problems in certain situations such as up-hill starts, quick gearchanges and overtaking.

The Sprint Booster aims to overcome this throttle response delay for ETC equipped vehicles, by providing crisp, on-tap acceleration for whenever the driver demands it.

Get more from your car, fit a Sprint Booster now!

Results
At low revs, the engine responds at approximately half the time in comparison to before.
The delay time whilst accelerating in 3rd and 4th gear and the engine in the mid-range, is almost zero.
Big differences in the higher rev range.
Improved response for downshifts and safer overtaking.
Overall safety and more fun on the road!

this was all copied from the website

www.sprint-booster.co.uk/

I believe that some of the remaps on DBW (which I have heard of;)) do something similar to this. I can't actually see how an electronic throttle will be slow?

no me neither but i guess it is, but i cant believe that their is such an improvement. i really want to try it but i dont wana pay silly money for one!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back