Skoda Superb VR6 3.6

Superbian

Car
Skoda Superb VR6
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and am driving a Skoda Superb II VR6 3.6 (love this car!).

Currently it is in stock condition (260bhp/350NM) and I am exploring tuning/chipping to increase the bhp/torque. At the same time, I am also looking at brake and suspension upgrades to cater to the increase in power (for safety).

Would appreciate any advice on this!

Thanks!

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own very special project!

Enjoy! :)

Hi T9,

Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

I'll definitely be doing lots of research here; plenty of enriching material that I can read.

Cheers!

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own very special project!

Enjoy! :)

Hello and welcome to the nuthouse mate ;)

shares the same engine as the R36 golf and passat. might be worth looking and seeing if theres cams available for it to give it a bit more before you look at remapping as well.

for brakes then
6145_x600.jpg

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Braking/ECS_Stage_5/ES7370/

are one of the best upgrades before you start hitting silly money. you could source the calipers your self then rather than from the cayenne then the GT3 RS. they have the same housing but smaller set of pistons fitted for better feel.

or if you want to spend silly money then the carbon ceramic discs and callipers from the klikes of the RS4, R8 etc will fit but dont expect much change form around 10k