Seeing a crash shakes you up

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Does seeing a nasty crash shake you up a bit? What about if it was on a track during a race?

I find talking to people that many quite enjoy seeing a nasty motosport crash as long as no one is killed but on the roads it really upsets most people even if there is a relatively minor spin or shunt.

But I'm sure there are exceptions out there. I think of the emergency serivices who have to cut people from wrecks and I know I wouldn't have the stomach to deal with that sort of thing.

i done my forklift test today and there was the dvd on what not do......
this was better than a gory horror as it showed people getting hit by them and all sorts lol.
but..... there was one with a guy hanging his arm out of the the truck trying to get somthing as he was still moving... he broke his arm and there was no blood but i did wince like hell when i watched it.

i done my forklift test today and there was the dvd on what not do......
this was better than a gory horror as it showed people getting hit by them and all sorts lol.
but..... there was one with a guy hanging his arm out of the the truck trying to get somthing as he was still moving... he broke his arm and there was no blood but i did wince like hell when i watched it.
That is theeee BEST video in the world, i watched it too when i did my FLT test. I couldn't stop laughing when the guy got cut in half. Maybe that's just me.

My mum saw a Mini in a crash once and then came home and sold mine :(..

Explain that i brought it when i was 14 to do up for my first car, i was not best pleased when it was gone

On the upside she then brought me a new renault clio to replace it but secretly would rather of had the mini :D