saxo wheels

fredkruger

Torque Junkie
Car
ford focus silver
can i use citroen saxo wheel nuts on my 306 as i have some vts alloys.has anyone got any for sale or any other wheel nuts i could use for them.cheers chaps.

You can't use wheel nuts that are ment for a steel wheel on alloy wheels.
Saxo wheel nuts should fit as long as they are off a 4 stud Saxo and not a 3 stud one.

panic over chaps.have got some wheel nuts now they have got flat washers on them.off a pug estate.wheels are on now will try and get some pics on the forum.cheers chaps.

i have put some pics on they are not very good they are in the gallery i will take some tomorrow of them on the car.really pleased with them they look better in the flesh .will try to use a camera.as these were took with a phone.
From this.
turbonutter69-albums-wheels-picture3304-27102010531.jpg

To this.
fredkruger-albums-wheels-picture3323-p081110-16-56-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
an by the way, is wasn't joking, I'm useless with a rattle can and I've desided I don't like the white wheels, 14" saxo wheels do look nice but you can't have GTI6 front brakes in them as they are too small but 306 hdi/xsi brakes should fit and are still a good upgrade, I do find the standard brakes to ware out and fade very quickly, they are also used on the 1.1 saxo so are deffinately going to be over worked, our cars are both quicker and heavier and have to cope with the same brakes..... excellent.....

cheers for the heads up on the brakes.i will look into that at a later date.i would have thought the white would have looked nice with the colour of your car.when we gonna see the old lady with her new mods.am looking forward to your project.i hope to mod mine along the same lines.i would like to change the drums at the back for discs.is it only the gt16 that has them or could i get them off another model.

You need the whole rear axle chap, they can be found on either:
Gti6
S16
Xsi
HDi

they all have the same rear axle, the reason for changing the whole lot is that you get other benefits (besides the discs) like a stiffer ARB and stiffer torsion bars.

it's a worth while upgrade, just make sure the swing arm barings are in good nick before you buy :)