Saxo VTR/VTS

Seriously it's worth surfing the forums (free) and keeping an eye out in the 'cars for sale' sites for a bargain. Often people get half-way through a project and run out of time/money and end up selling parts or cars off cheaply.. Like the guy who is 95% through his Supercharged VTS conversion and had to move home, so he is selling off parts for half the price he bought them for!

Put some pics up in the 'Gallery' so that everyone can see the superior design and build quality of my Saxo! :p

Just don't put up any vids of your speedo doing 0-60, or pics of your engine bay, m'kay?

Ahh the eternal power vs' drivablility. Freddie had us beleiveing he was burning off Ferrari's at the lights Faze! His secret is out.

Whats 8 valves between friends?

I can burn most cars that I meet at the lights, it's just most of them don't realise that we are racing.. :?

There was a guy in a pick up truck next to me at the lights. I pulled away in first and left him standing, in second there was a good 500 yard lead, in third he started to catch me up and despite peddling as hard as I could in 4th he overtook me!

hi faze_932. you've been busy. I knew you'd had some probs with the car but I didn't know you'd done a rebuild! Did you just recondition the engine or have you gone for more power? (Were you worried that Freddie would catch you up?) :lol:

bent two rods, hyrdaulic lock :( so i rebuilt with fresh robs, big ends, thrust, skimmed head with a little bit more for higher comp, re seated valves, polished exhaust ports :D