rover 620 ti clutch cable

SAMBO

hi there folks, really sorry for this dumb question here but, ive not got a clue about where to find things on my 1998 rover 620ti.

im looking for the clutch cable...where exactly should i find this...& is it possible for it to be tightened?...ive been told that my cable has probably stretched.

hi there folks, really sorry for this dumb question here but, ive not got a clue about where to find things on my 1998 rover 620ti.

im looking for the clutch cable...where exactly should i find this...& is it possible for it to be tightened?...ive been told that my cable has probably stretched.

the 620ti has a hydraulic clutch so no cable

what seems to be the problem???

Last edited:
Oh no, please dont tell me that!
ive been having a bit of stiffness in my gears & crunching in reverse...is this a gearbox or clutch?

If its stiff in 1 and 2nd and crunching reverse it sounds like the clutch. It's worth getting the hydraulic level checked.

If you have car mats that are thick TAKE THEM OUT as this can prevent the pedal travelling all the way.

The more grinding you do selecting gears the more the actual gearbox will be damaged so don't ignore this.