Renault Espace Mods?

CMo

Hi, am new to this forum!
Own a mk3 Renault Espace 3litre V6.
ive fitted some new 17" array alloys in black with 225 45 tyres on. looks and handles alot better, i fancy putting spacers on too. Got some decals made to be fitted when i get time.
Ive been looking for an induction kit but looks as if im gonna have to make one up, same thing for an exhaust system cat back, can i get rid of centre box and put a new backbox on? Also are spring clamps advisable or should i buy spring to lower it?
Any other mods other than ICE?

Ok Hey and welcome

yes you can get rid of the entrer box it will make it louder.
Spring clamps as far as im aware are really only to compress the srpings to get them on/off. So going for aspring kit would be a good idea. But a better one might be to get a spring and dampner ( shock ) kit

Hi there mate and welcome. A 3.0 V6 espace - wow. You diodn't buy that for the economy.

Why not use a standard cone filter in a cold air feed box with custom pipework?

I'd love to see some pics if you have any. (You'll need 10 posts though before you can post up pics!)

Never use spring clamps to lower a car and NEVER EVER CUT THE SPRINGS, try and get a set of adjustable shocks for it as per PG's post.

You could go with a lower ratio gearbox for faster acceleration. Some fast road cams will help improve top end power. It would be worth getting an FSE fuel boost valve for this - it will make the acceleration more snappy.

Sorry not responded sooner, but daughters birthday party, BIG ONE! loadsa planning.
ok so sorting out car stuff at present, and workin hard. Will post pics when done work and 10 posts

Cheers Craig