Remap wanted

My son is an agent for Celtic and he cannot do Japanese cars. I believe Celtic are working on it so a call to them may get you the latest situation.

Just had a look on web,looks impresive was mention of some jap ,honda type r,will give them a call after xmas as they are not far from me just down the A30 .

Will contact them after new year to see if they can do skyline,will post thread to let all know how i get on ,i am sure info will be of use to others on forum.

Hiya Prince when and where is the dyno day at JF Auto ?,may pop along!.

Dyno and Remapping Day - Torque Cars Forum

Date: Saturday 17th March 2012

Time: 8.00am Meet. First Dyno run 8.30am

Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
B60 3DN

Prices: Remap and dyno sessions £280.00
Dyno Runs £40.00
1/4 Mile Runs x2 on Dyno £20.00

Rolling Road Spec: Mustang MD 500 SE AWD 3000BHP - Quite Simply Amazing!

Dyno and Remapping Day - Torque Cars Forum

Date: Saturday 17th March 2012

Time: 8.00am Meet. First Dyno run 8.30am

Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
B60 3DN

Prices: Remap and dyno sessions £280.00
Dyno Runs £40.00
1/4 Mile Runs x2 on Dyno £20.00

Rolling Road Spec: Mustang MD 500 SE AWD 3000BHP - Quite Simply Amazing!

AWD available? Im down that way (South Wales) that sort of time. I could scedule it into my trip.

I might go to that then. Do we have to book or just turn up? I have sent Anthony from Indigo GT an email this morning about fitting my new cams and possibly a new turbo housing. Id love to see what the outcome is.

Not wanting to trash poor gummy's thread here, but BBJ, if you have deep aspirations towards buying a GT-R :love: would it not be better to put your funds towards your dream car instead buddy?

Not wanting to trash poor gummy's thread here, but BBJ, if you have deep aspirations towards buying a GT-R :love: would it not be better to put your funds towards your dream car instead buddy?

Unfortunetly Mr T9, the Dream of owning a GT-R will have to weight. As I am currently saving for a house and that kind of takes priority. I was chattin to MA about this the other day. I got together 10K two years ago and ended up spending it on my baby(as did he lol). I have more than that again now, and I must put it into a house this year or next. Im just treating my baby to a few little upgrades (about 2k worth:blink:) when I get back from Bahrain as a treat to myself. If I put my head to it, I could, ''afford'' a GT-R by the end of next year. But I'd be penny less and have no house, so Im going to have to sit tight for the time being and wait untill they drop below 15K. Within 4 years I would think. As they have just brought out a newer model. This will lower the costs of second hand. :)

Have driven a gtr on a track/airstrip awesome car well worth waiting for !!. May pop up for dyno day ,be an opertunity to meet some forum members !.GTR,s are down to about 30.000 these days so are getting cheaper !.

:bigsmile: does anyone know where i can get a remap done on my skyline r34 gtt in the Devon/somerset area ?.

Can't think of any straight away, most owners make the trip over to Abbey Motorsport or S.P.A (Serious Performance Auto's) but they're a bit of a trek. These are a bit closer and have been recommended within owners club

Interpro Automotive
16 Walker Way
Thornbury Industrial Estate
Thornbury
Bristol
BS35 3US
01454 412 777

or

Fusion Motorsport
Unit 45
Longcross Studios
Chobham Lane
Surrey
KT16 0EE
020 8816 8586

Hope that helps

Thanks ariel have been in contact with rising sun and abbey motorsport but both are a fair trek,will contact these 2 as they are a lot closer!.

That picture was taken out side of the old rugby club and I had had a few. I'm not big on mobiles and a new team member asked for my number. After I gave it him, he said look at my I phone and before you know it I heard a ''snap'' and my photo was taken. I didn't know the Iphone would show a pic of me if I called it :blink:

So I pinched the pic. :bigsmile:

That picture was taken out side of the old rugby club and I had had a few. I'm not big on mobiles and a new team member asked for my number. After I gave it him, he said look at my I phone and before you know it I heard a ''snap'' and my photo was taken. I didn't know the Iphone would show a pic of me if I called it :blink:

So I pinched the pic. :bigsmile:

Hahaha! That explains it.