Redline only!!!

ReppnBBW

Car
Astra MK3 1.4i
I'd like to know what the best 'BOLT-ON' mods are for my Astra, with the 'C14NZ' engine & running gear???

So far, my 1st investments will be a K&N Induction kit & a performance exhaust, but unsure what cam to go for?
Also going all out on new braided/samco hosing & new ignition leads & plugs, as I want to reach optimum performance, with as little fuss as possible & at the same time, not pushing my insurance premium through the roof!!!

Last edited:
What is your budget? This has quite a bearing on what mods you can do. Will the car be a daily driver or weekend only fun car?

My budget is low right now, but growing & will be able to acquire the parts bit by bit, then fit them monthly.
I will use this car everyday for work but I work out of town, hence the reason behind my desire to mod...make the journey more enjoyable!!! :D

UnfortunAtely the 1.4 is the smallest engine and so is tuned for economy rather than power so getting anything more from it will be a bit of a struggle with just bolt on mods

UnfortunAtely the 1.4 is the smallest engine and so is tuned for economy rather than power so getting anything more from it will be a bit of a struggle with just bolt on mods

Agreed, as annoying as it may sound buddy, I would enjoy the car for what it is and put your hard earned pounds towards something slightly bigger and more tunable.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back